Monday, April 16, 2012

Sorry, It's Been a While...

we've been a little busy....keeping up with this man.
And french braiding this girl's hair. It's a little tough with all her fly a ways, but we're getting there!
Spring Break took us to Gilroy Gardens. It was perfect for our young family!
Scarlett got into my makeup one morning and decided to become one of these.....
These two are ALWAYS this happy!
Look at this cute family! I'm one lucky wife/mother.

Time is flying and my kids are growing up way too fast. Not a day goes by that I don't feel completely overwhelmed with love and gratitude for my husband and children. I would not trade the sweet and special experiences that we are having in our home for anything in this world.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. Especially like the picture with Jer in the backseat checking his watch. :)

    ReplyDelete