Sunday, June 10, 2012

Latest and Greatest

SAY 'CHEESE'!!!

 Talmage has gotten so big. He keeps us laughing with his goofy little personality. What a ham!
 Notice anything cool about this picture....?
 No training wheels!! Nice Job Samara!
One of these guys is taking the game more seriously than the other. Any guesses?
 He's driven in more ways than one....
 He knocked 1st grade out of the park! Awesome job, Channing!
I can't believe the school year is over, but I'm happy to have my kids all to myself for a few months!
Hard to believe that 2 out of my 4 kids will be in school next year. At least I will have these two cute characters to keep me company.... 


Have I mentioned how much I love being a Mom?!!

2 comments:

  1. Your family is too stinking adorable!!! =) I'm posting mission videos and some have your hubby in them. Here's the link to one of them =):
    http://youtu.be/m6e-Juu5bys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I'm signed in under unknown. This is Jen Springer =D.

      Delete